Saturday, December 02, 2006

Things that I love.....

Seeing loved ones
Spending time with a loved one
Loving
Discussions into the early hours
Philosophing
Being physical, tactile and admiring such beauty, in a face
Snogging intensely
Hugging forever
Feeling the warmth of naked skin and relishing smell
Listening to music and music being played
Getting stoned at the weekend
Watching good films
Eating curry - Hmmm this I may do tonight. I have CURRY URGE
Drinking Vodka and Coke and (black Russians when feeling decadent) and red wine
Eating fresh bread and continental cheeses especially Jarlsberg, Leerdamer, Brie, Gruyere and Camembert
Reading the Saturday Paper
Dancing
Swimming
Cycling
Walking
Looking at nature and its beauty; totally overcomes me
Gardening when I have my 'gardening' head on
Reading books that are worthy of my time and patience
Getting excited about Midwinter and Xmas
Daydreaming and replaying my own special 'memories' in my head
Walking in nature
Cartman from South Park
Fresh Coffee
Laughing
Crying, for the releasing of emotion


To love things, is a joy to life itself.

And, as one of my favourite 80s musicians Matt Johnson superbly sings...

"Love, love, love is stronger than death"

No comments: