Thursday, March 29, 2007

A while ago

A while back, I wrote some poems and published them on a forum. However one day, in a fit of rage, I went on a poetry culling mission and deleted many of the really beautiful poems that had secretly been dedicated to the person I'm in love with. I don't know whether he's ever read them but he does frequent the same forum and regularly leaves posts. I actually wanted to print them all out for him and give them to him in a book or such like because he's stirred some of the most deep, beautiful feelings, ever known to me. I sometimes get the feeling he doesn't feel worthy of my love and that he feels worthless; pushing me away. To me, he's never worthless, he's more beautiful than anything on this earth and always has been, his soul is such a deep passionate one deep down and I know he's a beautiful person.. I see this in him when I look at him and indeed watch him and listen to him... He has a sensitivity that melts my heart at times...Anyway, I'm excited because I'm going to visit him tomorrow night and I can't wait to see him!
I came across these poems once again whilst I was deleting some old files on my PC. I was so happy to have found them and the feelings they stir in me are just as strong, if not stronger than when they were originally written...here goes, a dedication of love to the person who I ethearally love so very much.

The Colour of You

Bad thoughts disintegrate,
Like dust settling elsewhere.
Alone, I remember the good
Thinking, if only 'we could'
Black and white are you
No in between shade or hue

You radiate a light so bright,
A heartfelt, melting smile.
Red, you burn through my heart
Blue, when we're apart..

Gold when I see your face
Gold when I'm in your space
Gold when I hear your voice
Gold, you're my colour of choice.


These two have some beautiful memories for me of last summer...

Pale blue,
I laid my head.
Pale blue to red, from your desire.
A gift for you, golden hair
Delicate, precious, in your care.
My aroma for you, love divine
An offering to you, so true of mine.
Scent of you, remains on me
Comforts my heart, sets me free.
Muscular thighs, comfort me.
Moulding my body,
Embracing me.

Fruit of Summer

Cool Summer's Eve
Windy, blown around leaves.
Curtains softly undrawn
To your beautiful soul sworn.
Nights of heavenly bliss
Ignited by a kiss.
Deep within your heart
Fire blows me apart.
Eyes endlessly transfixed
Entwined, hungrily mixed.
Beautiful hues of skin
Enticing me to step within.
Devour the fruit of your love
Tranquill, white as a dove.

July Eve

July, you and wine
Wonderful, deep and fine.
sharing with you
Happiness true.
Ecstatic Eve
Never want to leave.
Depth of your soul
Makes me feel whole.

July, you and music
Stirring emotion.
Heavenly, beautiful desire
Relighting my smouldering fire.
A journey of wondrous pleasure
Delicate, awe inspiring treasure.
Makes me feel alive

Cherish

In your heart, you just know,
The one for you so.
Whatever the failings
Love will cure the ailing.
Patience and understanding, so true
Feel love, that's what you do
Unconditional love's, hard to find
When it does, cherish it.
For there'll always be wonder in what you find.
Like the moon on a summer's night
Shining radiant white light
Like the Sunset across a calm sea
Pink, salmon skies stretching out to eternity
Like green, wondering hills, away from here
Igniting hearts and minds without fear.

The seasons of you

Spring was touched by the very first kiss
Blew me away, I was in heavenly bliss.
Summer was touched by the spark from you
You held my hand. I felt it through you.
The core of my palm, an instant ingnite
Right in the centre, electric dynamite.
Autumn was touched by passion so true
The warmth of your hug made me feel brand new
Winter was set alight, by desire from you
My body was cold but kindly warmed by you.


Gosh, isn't it amazing that another human being can stir such heartfelt emotion in us?

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

You ever tried gettin' em properly published? They tug me emotions a bit n not much does so I reckon they're brilliant anyroad