Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Visit

So, the Psyche's beloved Squatter came round to my house for a short while tonight and how lovely it was to see him. If I ever, ever in the future had a relationship with him on a serious level, I'd write things to him - cos I know he responds well this way..anyway, thinking and fantasy aside, I know he has to do what's right for him and his life right now..There's always very deep feelings though for me, where he's concerned..
It's weird, I still get those weird feelings when I'm around him..I wonder whether he ever feels the same or whether it's all in my head? Silly me!

I look at his lovely face and I just see the real him, the sensitive soul that I know and always have known, that he is..Gosh. How he's changed with time and yet underneath it all is the same man I met way back in February 2005!

Anyway, I'm starting to come down with a blummin cold or virus of sorts so my post will be not very well written I guess tonight, cos I don't have much energy and I need to sleep off this ensuing cold!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Has he got squatters rights?

Have a good kip. Snuggle down under't quilt with a hottie n you'll feel fine x

Sara said...

cHEERS 4d? Squatter's rights eh? I'll allow that! x