Sunday, March 30, 2008

And all because the lady loves impulsive decisions..

So, my weekend didn't go as planned; A had a lot of work to do and didn't feel well so I went out with a few mates on Friday and got drunk, danced, got stoned, ate a kebab, cried and got a taxi home - all the sort of night that Sara tends to find herself in when she's necked too much booze!

Yesterday I had a 3 hour chat with A about many things, it was good to chat with him and share thougts and feelings. I also was a v lazy bugger; laid in bed and listened to music, read the paper and enjoyed an article about open spaces becoming more and more privatised - for more info check out the Open Space Society (think it's called) ate chocolate, daydreamed and intended on getting an early night! Lo and behold, 10.30pm, A called and asked if he could come over to which I was more than happy about and was wonderful to see him when he finally arrived.
He turned up about 11.40pm, was lovely to see him; we chatted, drank, listened to music, I read him a few funny parts from The Karma Sutra book, which made us both laugh out loud and basically had a v sweet time together again. Today we woke up at 11ish and didn't get our shit together until well after 2pm! Dear me, these sort of weekends are great fun, very sweet, touching and intimate; sometimes it's like A and me are coming from the same place and helping each other through certain things which is surely a good thing.

I'm not looking forward to work this week and I'm definitely ready for a hol next week - I'm hoping to take myself off somewhere inspiring and peaceful, prob the Peak District for some walking and drinking action. Would be nice to do this with a mate or indeed A, but we'll see what happens on that score.

Next week, I have a girly curry night to attend and then a charity event that A is DJing at..should be cool and good to hear some live music and a mix of different sounds for sure..

Time tonight to ground myself and get into work mode, after all of last night's antics!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

A girly curry night sounds like fun. I've had most things curried but never girlies.... ;-)

If he's a decent dj he can guest on Drunk Punk Radio!

Furtheron said...

any curry night sounds good.

Hope work is okay. I'm off with the family for a few days in Wales next week. I need a break at the moment