Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spontaneity and Light

Planning things is always good and I guess, when you're in my situation ie. dependents to care for and plan around, it always seems to be an element of my life and what I have to do. However, sometimes it's great to have a bit of spontaneity in life as happened to me on Friday!
Was supposed to meet A but he was running late so ended up heading towards the library and lo and behold, bumped into the man of the couple I met last week. We ended up going for a couple of beers and had a nice chat about things, exchanged numbers and said our farewells.
I met A and we were going to pub crawl back to his; short of dosh, a cheap night was needed. However, we ended up bumping into his cousin and girlfriend, drank cheap bottles of wine in a pub, went to another pub, left the pub and said goodbyes to A's cousin, headed to lovely shaw's pub in Nottingham - a great chilled place with live music..by this time though, we must've looked worse for wear and then ended up taxi'ing back to A's..
Yesterday was spent chilling and being generally lazy until I headed back home to get ready for a friend's curry night out and birthday celebration. Was in the sack by 12am today and sleep did I need!

So, spontaneous happenings are all well and good and love these moments for sure. This week, is half term so I plan to do a few nice things with my son; Maybe take a trip to Matlock, a playden, swimming and cinema..we'll see how the week pans out and take it from there.

Still got a weird pain in my arm, still don't know what the hells' going on but will rest this week a little..the pain seems to have radiated across the back area to the front of my arm and lower front neck - bloody weird and I am really quite tempted to maybe get another opinion about this cos it doesn't feel right to me at all, that's for sure and at the end of the day, we all know what and how our body should feel eh? Hmph.

No comments: