Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Madness Dreams

Once again, I'm dreaming quite a bit. Last night's was about the person I love's, ex girlfriend. I've never met this person before on a talking level, although I vaguely remember her face, from the first time I met my loved one. I remember she walked out of the toilet in a club, as my friend and I walked into the toilet. She looked at me.
Little did I know that I was about to be confronted with the fact that this was my loved one's ex. After meeting my loved one for the first time and sitting down together with a drink, he revealed to me that his ex was in the club and pointed out to me, who she was...what a strange twist of fate really. I actually remember feeling a little uncomfortable about this, as I really didn't want to cause her any upset. He said that this was fine and it was over - full stop! There was indeed, no need to worry. I trusted this remark.

Anyway, the dream?
I was having my hair done at a hairdressers. At this point in time(in the dream) I'm in a relationship with my loved one and happily so. His ex walks into the hairdressers and sits down opposite me. She notices me and screams a load of abuse at me and then tries to make her way over to me, to hit me!
I end up trying to calm the situation down and then decide to leave as I feel this is the best for all concerned. I depart the dream with her still yelling at me!

Blimey, what an odd, strange dream. I really need to stop eating cheese before I sleep! Never been a fan of violent dreams really

No comments: