Thursday, October 07, 2010

Where have I been?

Busy and not busy..what a cliche that is?

1. I was made redundant in July
2. Dossing around the house has been fun
2a. Holidaying. 2 holidays. Jimera de Libar en Espagne! Kobenhavn Danmark. Reigniting old friendship with lovely Danish friend.
3. Eldest son returned home from above land.
4. Almost 6 feet under but not..long story but here nonetheless
5. Contemplating life as an archivist
6. Finally come to terms with the fact that my head has been elsewhere for a long, long time
7. 5 poems to be published in a book of poems! Thanks Mr Pape.
8. Pissed off with the TORIES. YES, VERY PISSED OFF!
9. Trying to finish decorating bathroom in Victorian/olde English style
10. ? I will return soon to continue..oh yes I will! Greetings and love to all buddies in cyberworld..

No comments: