Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Greece? Here we come!

Finalised. Greece wandering.. not alone any longer but with my boyfriend... gosh. I told him that if we hate each other by August, which I actually think is highly unlikely, I am going to push him out of the aeroplane window! Gently gently, we said but hell, no, here we go again and we've now booked his flight. Luckily, my hotel room is a double and the owner is only charging us 10 euros extra for him to accompany me. Bloody cool stuff!
I'm so excited and I know in many ways, 3 months is far too long to wait but patience is the key. Still, I can't fuckin wait either and I was told the loveliest of things today.

'Anywhere in the world would be wonderful with you'

What a lucky woman I am - Goodness has finally arrived at my door.

3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Sounds great!! HOpe you have a fab time!

Rock and roll on!

Bob said...

well happy for you , have a wicked time i greece ,true love does exist and dreams do come true .

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Great stuff, great country to go to, eat lots of halloumi and bread!