Thursday, February 16, 2006

Flu!

Well I feel shit today. Postively shit. Sat on my setee last night, lit my candles. Looked at my Buddha and preyed that I'd be better for tonight. I do think candles have something special about them. The colour and warmth they radiate is second to none!!
I'm off nowhere special, just out with some lovely mates for a hot and spicy curry and a cheese and chilli nan!! I'm hoping for a massage tomorrow as a friend of mine is a masseur and she's kindly offered a free massage. So Buddha, please let me get better for tonight and tomorrow. I ain't had a massage in ages and it could be just what the Doctor ordered!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cheers Barnze...Supposed to be going up next Thursday..but dead skint now and starting to wonder whether I can justify it..I HATE MONEY!! But I really want to go, cos I love it so!! Still snotty, but had a quiet, restful weekend in the hope of getting better.