Friday, February 24, 2006

Some things are just meant to be!

Well it's good, old Friday. The end of the week and the beginning of the weekend for me!I didn't manage to get away in the end dear reader as I've been ill!! Ill with flu!! At first I was pissed off about this but then I took hold of myself and stopped being so bloody defeatist!
Indeed, instead of moaning to myself and getting depressed, I booked three days away in April instead, dear reader. Three whole days in a lovely cottage with an open fire in the Peak District!! Three whole days to chill, walk, breath in fresh air and get drunk on the scenery around me. Three days to climb up BIG hills and listen to the sounds of nature around me. God I can't wait!!
So dear reader, all this leads me to think that some things in life just really aren't meant to happen, for whatever reason. They're just a 'NO GO' that you just have to let be.....

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cheers Barnze..I get sick of bloody flu!! Looking forward to the 3 days away. Will be nice to encounter spring again up there in the High Peaks!! Hope you two get better soon too!!