Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Inauguration of Obama

So I listened to the Obama speech today and you know what? It touched me. I liked what he had to say, his vision, what he would like to accomplish and how he sees the future. I hope he can bring about these changes and in a way, I feel there may be a new hope amongst the people; for better things, better relations with Arabic nations, better policies around environmentalism, a more collective and true future. I may be an Idealist but Obama's win has given me a new interest in US politics and anticpitating how things will turn out over the next few years..I await.
Here's to Obama's first day as the new President of the US of A!! Long may he reign and long may he give the people and the world a better vision and future..I pray that he will..

4 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Wasn't it freaking great?

A good day yesterday.

The Preacherman said...

He's a politician.

We'll see.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

He's done well so far, in two days, yes the bar is low but a bit of belief rather than doom saying can go a long way.

Sara said...

Yeps guys, let's see what happens but he's getting stuck in pronto eh??
x