Friday, December 09, 2005

I love birthdays

I love birthdays! People always make the mistake of thinking that you really have to go over the top with regards to having fun. This was my experience last weekend whilst out on my friend's birthday night. We watched 3 bands, got slowly drunk on our stash of handbag vodka and decided to head to a club that we frequent on very rare occasions.
Along the way we met a lovely guy, who was busking with his guitar. My friend fancied him, so I made every attempt to invite him to the club so she could maybe have some fun.Sadly, he was going home to his girlfriend, which was bit of a birthday blow for my mate!
Once in the club we danced to 80s and 90s music. My mate was on a mad mission regarding her dancing - so I left her to it! She returned a while later to shout
"who the fuck is that fit bastard?"
That fit bastard was one fairly drunk and incoherent god of a man. Now, looks are great, but the head of the person is where it's at for me. She went on all night about how she was as jealous as fuck and that could she have him. I kindly made an offer of her, to this godlike male, but he wasn't having any of it under them dark wavy locks!
We all ended up having a great deal of fun, but the moral of the night for me was, although this guy was stunningly beautiful and indeed Eros himself - he hardly had a word to say about anything!! I'm putting this quietness down to the sheer fact that alcohol and drugs do strange things to people.

No comments: