Monday, January 16, 2006

Fancy dress fetish!

That's it!! I'm converted..I need to do research into finding places to go dressed up as a warrior woman!! Yes, fancy dress and role play is bloody great fun! There were some great costumes at my mates party - Wonderwoman, Batman, Supergirl, Bonnie and Clyde, Gangsters, Pirates, A wicked wolf although the guy had an advantage as he worked for Norwich Playhouse!
Four guys must've been well freaked out as they were 'speeding their tits off' and were paranoid as hell!! That made me giggle a little!Imagine being off your head and seeing a load of people in fancy dress?
I wanted confirmation from people that I looked like a warrior...so played the guessing game with random strangers.
"Who am I?"...
"Hmm are you some sort of warrior?" was quite a few of the responses.
One guy, happily suggested that I was a Nordic Warrior /Goddess. That made me happy, so I decided to change my role half way through the night into Freya - Nordic Goddess of love! I lost my sword along the way, ended up with bruises around my wrist and my feet ached like hell from too much dancing. I ran out of vodka by 1am but managed to coax a little more from some very sweet, kind people.
Party was in all EXCELLENT and just the sort of demented behaviour a warrior woman would so desire! Fantastic soundsystem, playing a range of cheese, drum and bass, Techno, Punk, Reggae, Ska!
AND dear friends, it's happening again tonight without the warrior look sadly. I await a decent night of listening to Ska and reggae, getting a bit high and enjoying the company of many good friends.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yeh bloody great! But sadly I forgot to take the bloody photos!! You know what it's like when you've had a few!! :(

Anonymous said...

heya rantingsara.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com