Friday, January 27, 2006

Teenage Rage!

Hello dear reader! Well had a mad week at work this week. Monday I was absolutely knackered after the shenanigans of Saturday night and partying. The rest of the days just fall into a blur of boredom.
Yesterday I had a 'manager's proposition' put to me. Basically I've been asked if I'll go and work in 3 new hostels and reach certain set targets. This has all come about dear reader due to a colleague going off with stress for the time being. I do hope he recovers and I'm thinking about him!! On top of that I mentor a new teacher, I supervise 14 in my team, I hold regular meetings, I resource, plan and evaluate sessions. I liase with all sorts of agencies. I should be on a fucking better wage!!
Anyway greed aside...and back to more burning issues of teenagers and the nightmare of beibg around them!! Yes, dear reader I'm sick to death of my fucking teenage son!
"Ahh isn't he handsome" say all my lovely friends - Good!! That's a reflection of his breeding - ie.ME!! He may be bloody handsome but he is sending my rage levels through the fucking roof!! and dear reader, that's without being in the menopause!!
We argue about the following:
1. Who gets to go on the PC.
2. The headache volume of his electric guitar playing. Don't get me wrong, I love guitars and music...but his is really starting to fucking grate on me!! Yes, there he is in the picture..argghhhhh. I 'm getting ragey just looking at his picture!!
3. The state of his bedroom.
4. Leaving his clothes all over the place and not putting them in the laundry basket to be washed.
5. Not going to bed although I've told him 100 times.
6. Being a cheeky fucker and always answering back.
7. Talking to me whilst I'm trying to have a conversation with a friend on the phone.
8. Never doing the jobs he's supposed to do.

It's even making me tired, listing these things..there's loads more but I'm bored of thinking about it now.
I have therefore come to the conclusion that teenagers should be sent away like the Spartans at 12? and then brought back to their family when they're 18, slightly more grown up and not so hormonal. I could then live with peace and solitude and prevent bouts of Teenage Rage!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Ello'

Thanks for stopping by on a regular basis, get your links up and running so we can exchange and start giving you some Google juice.

Sara said...

Yes, good to see you stopping by too!!
Yeah been trying to do that for a while - not too good when it comes down to 'technical minded things'!!
Anyway,Hip Hip Hooray!!I've finally found out how to link other sites!! Hooray!!

Sara said...

Yeah love my son to bits...but he's just getting a bit 'big for his boots' as my Mum would've said!! The rage levels have been a bit lower today though after I threatened him with my own form of ASBO!!