Friday, July 21, 2006

Apprehensive Excitement

Off to stay in a beautiful stone cottage tomorrow in Harlech, Wales. I'm excited but also a wee bit apprehensive, as it's the first time I've been on holiday on my own with my son. I'm going it alone.
It's gonna be weird in some strange way but it's also dead exciting too! Roaming around the village as a free woman and a mother! Scary stuff!

So I plan to take my son to the castle, along the beach, swimming, train journeying, hill walking, eating out and whatever else may take mine and my son's fancy.

People give me strength and wish me luck! This woman's apprehensively excited! Although my thoughts wish my dreams would come true and a loved one, was also with me but there you go.
On a long term level...What will be, will be. One wish is, that I was loved by him I love.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Soz Sara, been at work so 3 days late. Hope yer havin' a great time babe.

Sara said...

Cheers Guys - a good restful time!