Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back in the dreary Midlands



Well, there's my son doing a bit of crab fishing whilst on hol which he was amazed by. The reason I also choose this pic to show, is the bloody fab colour of the sea! Can you believe that water can be such a beautiful colour? A colour that really makes your heart melt! Well it did mine!

Had an interesting break and it felt good to be away from the Midlands and out of the city. Of course I now long to be near the beach and the sea, as we all do when we return from a holiday.
On my return home, I spoke to my ex and ended up in a big arguement, which reminded me about how much we need to get away from the shit that often surround us! Nice!

Back to the grind! Anyone know any handsome millionaires who fancy taking on a nutter for the rest of their lives? I jest of course!!

Humans eh? Don't ya just love 'em?

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

If yer find one ask him if he'll adopt me n all