Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Getaway




In a few weeks time I'm off to Harlech, North Wales with my son. I love this part of North Wales as it's quite desolute in many ways but has an 'upbeat' village, set right on the top of a big hill, with art galleries, mystical castle, restaurants - even a new curry house!, long, empty white sanded beaches with large sand dunes! My, how much fun can there be had in sand dunes!
I'm hoping to head further north if finances permit and possibly go over to Anglesey for a few days.
So, I look forward to my break away but I know there'll be one thing missing from my holiday, which would make it even more perfect; The heart does yearn..but the heart and soul has beautiful memories from the weekend, of sharing good music, wine, feelings and thoughts..:)

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

It's got a curry house. All't matters. heaven.

Sara said...

Tell me about it! Curry and me have a long history !! Yummy yumm