Thursday, July 06, 2006

My thoughts for today

1. I want to see my friend but I don't think he wants to see me :( I wish he did.

2. My son has decided that he's going to live in Denmark next year which I knew would come at some point in the near future. He's off there for 6 whole weeks in a few weeks time for a holiday with his Dad.

3. I feel like my life is changing on so many levels; it's quite strange but exciting too.

4. I've discovered the joys of credit cards for balance transfers!

5. I may go to a free party tomorrow I may not. I want a better offer :(

6. I like the sun and then the rain, it feels lovely on the skin.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

A better offer than a 'free' party? As in free booze? Are you mad????? Jax is in Italy for 7 days at a gymnastics international n I can't stand it! If she ever moves to Denmark I'm goin' too!!

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I like numbered posts.

Easy on the eye.