Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday's thoughts

Had a chilled weekend at a festival near Lincoln. Danced till 4am and watched the sun rise around the festival fire, whilst being accompanied by musicians playing guitar,sitar and drums.. Fire's make you contemplate so many things, just watching flames takes you on a bit of an en-trancing journey. My journey consisted of what's happened to me in the last few years..quite alot to deal with really when I consider these things.

I returned home today feeling sort of like I'd had a good time but also really sad when I reflected about things that happened last week and also realising that I feel deflated.

At the moment I have no inspiration for poetry writing so I'm sorry about that for those who enjoy reading them. I'll post some when I feel a little more inspired.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

When yer feel poetic yer do. 'N yer will. x

Sara said...

Yeh, I hope so, I really do! Thanks for being so kind x