Saturday, July 14, 2007

Eternal element

This love I feel
Just never leaves.
It hangs over me
Like an everlasting shadow.
Creeping up on me,
Invading my thoughts.
It floats around -
An autumn leaf,
Falling down from the strongest, saddest tree.
To be captured by such love
Is both a pleasure and a pain,
Pleasure when expressed
Painful when supressed.
Eyes well and flow,
Unleash the sorrow
Of his absence - his presence.
Even though I know
I'll see him agin,
The internal flooding of loss
Starts its rain.
How long will it live here -
in my heart?
I guess forever,
always a part -
Of who I am, what I was.
Try to close it -
Lock it away,
But the cosmos again,
Is there at play.
Such strength and depth
Only found in fathoms.
Such desire, fire
Only found in eruption.
Such passion and longing
Only found in myths.
Such beauty and awe
Only found at the core.
Where will it all end?
I ask you?
Longing, lonely heart please,
Please mend

No comments: