Saturday, July 21, 2007

How things can change with time

The week just got better and better people. I had a great night last night, I'm off somewhere special tonight. I missed myb loved one last night, I chatted to many a person but they never seem to hit the core..my loved one always has and I guess, always will. Strange eh? How you meet one person and their soul, heart and core just meet you, right at your own. Not many people come to you in life where this happens. Almost like you're deeply connected on some higher/cosmic level. Or am I just a bit odd! Anyway I'm away too next week for 8 days, I'll post again before I go though. I feel like things are a changing for me, at long last . I've been so giggly and happy the last few days..I feel like the little girl I used to be who was always full of laughter and smiles.
Happy day lovely people xx

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Like happy. Keep it up babe. Suits you x

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Glad to hear you're feeling more upbeat. Cool.

Aunt Jackie said...

You're not odd at all, it happens like that, for the lucky few who get to experience it. I always try to remember that. Some people go their whole lives not getting to know how that feels, but at least you and I have had that type of connection with a person... Still hurts when things change, but Life is change.

Have a great one!! xoxo
AJ

Sara said...

Cheers guys for the lovely comments. Back in old blighty and I think I've brought the good weather back with me!xx