Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Realisation that I need to ditch my PC!

Well what a wet and miserable day it's been today. This morning, being as though I'm off work at the mo, I went for an eye test. I haven't had my eyes tested in years but recently I've been getting the most terrible headaches on the right side of my temple. This pushed me into going and having the eye test!!
Luckily my eye sight is apparently 'perfect'!! Perfect, I bloody tell you at 38 spring chickeness! So, that got me thinking that I'm spending too much time trapped in the land of cyberworld.
Indeed I use a PC at work for everything and then I come home at night, get bored and end up on the PC at home for far too long. I therefore sense that the PC is the main cause of my headaches! Shame on me, for being such a PC addict!!So how do I control this addiction before it gets even further out of hand? Suggestions happily recieved. I suppose one could be, to 'Get a fuckin LIFE' :(
Thursday tomorrow and all things curry again :(. More ghee to clog up my arteries, more alcohol to get me pissed, more loud, mad women company to piss off the waitors in the restaurant! I wonder what they think of us all ranting and cackling away like some witches' coven. Hmm I'll fill you in on our escapades later!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Curry n booze. Add a bunk up n it's my idea of paradise.

20/20 vision 'til I hit 46 n whammo I need glasses. Just for readin' n usin' the pc. You've another decade yet 'fore you need to worry about yer eyes. Enjoy the curries n booze (n whatever follows!)

Sara said...

Curry is truly heaven!! Always have a great time with my mates - they're all bonkers - like me! lol

Thanks for the reassurance 4D - I'll make the most of the 'perfect' eyesight for the next 10 years..These PCs have to have some long term effect on the health though I reckon..;)