Friday, April 28, 2006

Cut him some slack?

Well I've had a really busy but contemplative week this week. My head's been in a weird place for quite some time to be honest, however after a night out with friends last night and alot of crying, heartache and pondering, the dark, stormy clouds seemed to have lifted somewhat today. Indeed I feel ready to face the world again with an air of positivity, a smile and generally feeling like I'm in a better place emotionally.
My son's been pissing me off big style though this week. He thinks he has a hard time of it and I'm too strict. Too bloody right I am when he's turning up an hour and 20 minutes late;9.30pm is the time I want him home. He arrived home at 10.40pm tonight and I ain't cutting him no slack.
No he's now grounded for a week, until he realises the point I am trying to make regarding trust, worry and respect. I've explained this to him before but my worries have obviously not been noted so time to GET HARSH!!
I look forward to the screaming ball of rage, that will be my wake up call in the morning!

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

He must be distantly related to me....oh dear....hope not....it gets worse

Just say "Look what happens if you don't listen to me! You'll turn out like that dickhead Four Dinners".

If that don't frighten him onto the straight n narrow nothin will!!

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I'm off on The Big Adventure!

See you on the other side!

Sara said...

Thanks 4d for the funny advice - that made me laugh.
Enjoy the Big Adventure Dan - sending you thoughts of 'soaking feet in a hot bowl' :) Absolutely!!