Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Anarchy on Question Time - I like it!!Men that need re-educating

Well after a tired day yesterday and after the domestic duties of motherhood were complete, I sat down to watch the real first bit of TV (apart from Eastenders of course!) And my God did Question Time prove well worth watching!! Rhona Cameron was really funny and managed to really make me laugh - Bollox was used on at least 3 occasions to MPs. It restored my faith in radicalism a little.
However, that honeymoon period was shortly lived!! After reading posts on an unnamed forum it makes me shudder to think of some of the men that walk this planet. Not only are some of them complete misogynists, they're all completely unaware of the issues faced by many women regarding equality, sex issues etc...they haven't got a clue about feminism. Is that what the 2000s are about? How far have women really come with regards to feminism? To be continued!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for the comments princess...But you are a feminist if you believe in equality for women....it's one of the fundamentals that make up the core of feminist thought!! Be proud of it too! ;)