Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sometimes you really fuck up!! Thank God I'm on strike tomorrow

Well I've really made a big fuck up today...sometimes I just find it so hard to trust people and their motives. Because of this I end up saying stupid things. To the person who I write this to, and you know who you are, I'm sorry about my fuck up!! It's also made me realise that there's something inherently wrong with the job that I do...in the sense that I tend to assume the negative and have become more and more cynical as the years have passed on!! Anyway I hope you read this ...and accept my apologies with big hugs :(

I'm also supposed to be on strike tomorrow in defence of FE teachers getting a fairer pay deal..which is well below that of school teachers..and receives much lower funding.
At the moment though I'm coming down with a bad case of what i reckon is flu or sadness!! I reckon I'll be spending the day in the sack tomorrow if this flu persists!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Tried too many apologies and it ain't working...think I've blown it to be honest :(

Sara said...

Thanks for the advice folks...think I've deffon blown it though!! Unless the HIGHER POWERS step in!!