Monday, November 07, 2005

Family, friends and contemplation

Had a lovely weekend if not a bit hectic and tiring! It was good see a few friends, however, I realise guests can be a bit selfish at times and act like they're in a 4 star hotel - bless 'em!Not that I haven't already got loads to do regarding domestic stuff!! I mean it would help if someone offerred to wash the F'n pots!! argghh! I can feel another hulk sized rage coming on or maybe I'm just mentally unstable!!
Bonfire night turned into drunken mayhem, with some members of my family! My sister was more concerned about her new front room carpet! Not suprisingly though, as it was raining and muddy!My brother decided he was the font of all knowledge regarding fires! Plastics and fire DO NOT go together! Indeed he went on to burn an old plastic dustbin! The toxic fumes were worse than Bhopal!! Maybe he's trying to kill me off early to get my non- existent millions! God! I sometimes wonder whether my brother is, who he actually says he is. But I do love him really!!And these words are really sent with endearing thoughts oh dear brother! Environmentally speaking, I was PISSED OFF with his actions! See, thats what 8 bottles of Kronenborg do to people!I'm still contemplating people's motives in life and find it interesting, if not tragic, that you can be so close to someone one minute and then so far away. But then that's me for you!

No comments: