Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wow -The Power of Dreaming


Wow what a heavy night of dreaming for me last night. The story goes as follows;
I was in Nottingham where random weirdness was occurring, I ended up at a really big warehouse party where Kylie was performing :( Strange, as I'm not a Kylie fan! She looked old, worn out and tired in my dream. Her left hand was also bandaged and limp?
My fiend and I were dancing to her music but then we got bored, sat down and took some Magic Mushrooms! These were also weird in shape and texture - they were almost like icicles! I became really sensitive to visuals around me and sound - due to the mushrooms.
I wondered into a large hallway to be met by the person I write poems about a lot. He'd just been headbutted by a girlfriend of quite a while. He then saw me, walked over to me and headbutted me!! How strange! I then saw another old friend from years ago who I heard saying
"Wow there's Sara - I've always fancied Sara" Even stranger!!
I moved off into a room where the music and vibe were great and the people having a great time. The next minute I'm on my bike cycling along a steep cliff whereby I almost cycle over it, by accident of course!Panic, anxiety, heart racing.

End of dream.

My, what a weird dream that was. I woke up this morning thinking about Carl Jung and his theory about dreams and the collective consciousness. What an enlightening theory to wake up to!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Are yer sure the magic mushroom didn't come before the dream?

Fascinatin' things are dreams. Ever have repetitive one's? or one's you wake up from then go back to sleep n it carries on from where you left off when you woke up? or am I just nuts?

Sara said...

Ha ha not at all 4D! Yes, had quite a few repetitive dreams and I've woke up thinking a dream really happened...Dreams are fascinating, it's true.