Friday, September 08, 2006

Miserable rant over!

Today I am released. Not from prison as such, but released in my mind. I'm now gonna get out there and start having some proper fun that I do so deserve.
Sick of being messed about and worrying about what others think about my defective personality. I know I shine like the sun, I'm as warm as the sun, I'm as bright as the sun, I give energy to others like the sun, I radiate a light around me, like the sun. I'm not deluded. I'm just a good person, with a hellofa lot of love to give.
So time to really let it all out and let the miserable rants be a thing of the past.

Off to an old colleagues 'mental leaving party' tonight. I say mental, because I know it will be. All the people that will be there, work in the homeless sector in hostels and they do tend to let it go big style; that sort high 'burn out' work entails it. Afterwards, off to see a gig I reckon and some dancing. So glad rags are

So, here's to a damned fine Friday night out and let's wait and see what Saturday brings.

Have fun out there!

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Hope you had a good'n. x

Doogie Talons said...

Have a great time Sun Beam

Sara said...

Yeps, did do. Yeps, I'm a shining sunbeam :)