Monday, September 04, 2006

Man? Read with caution

Since my ex moved out, I'm really starting to enjoy being in the house at night time. I have space, I have freedom from the TV not being on all the time, I have no arguements to piss me off, I have no angry frown and resentment on my mind.My friends are coming over, I want to decorate, I feel more energy to want to do things, I feel calmer in so many ways and so look forward to what the future will bring.
HOWEVER..Before I get all happy and carefree, I was PISSED OFF soo much, with my ex on Satuday night.
He'd come to look after our son and I said he could stay at mine if he wanted to, as I was probably going to be late home. Anyway, he decided to watch some footie, got loads of beer in and basically, got absolutely hammered. AND I MEAN HAMMERED! Hammered in the sense that he became a fucking abusive cunt to me, when I got home.Not in the physical sense but in the mental sense; calling me names, slagging me off for various stuff he feel hard done by and basically, being a complete, self-pitying tosser! God, how I loved reminding of him of how much he'd let me down in life and how honest I've always been with him and yet I'm stuill subjected to shit from him. I REALLY DON'T NEED IT!!
I was so upset cos I'd sort of had a nice night out and was ready for my bed and peace and quiet.
So, I'm fucked if I'm gonna be treated like shit. I deserve a damned site better treatment.
Grrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry about the 'man rant' ..I've calmed down now.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

He behaved like a complete tosser. I drink. A lot. According to Caz it makes me more laid back than I am usually. (Horizontal probably). If I ever started misbehaving after a beer or three I'd stop dead. Won't drink/take anything that stops me being me. Easy to say but you're well shot from the sound of that. Take care x

Sara said...

Cheers 4D..left me a bit worse for wear to be honest. x