Thursday, September 28, 2006

Think of the weekend girl

As you know, my last blog was a little sad. I've taken your advice people and I'm gonna try and be strong and think about the points you've all discussed. So, this weekend, I'm gonna dress up fancy, gonna get out on the town and have a fun time.

Massage tomorrow by a good friend of mine.

Curry tomorrow night with some mates.

Swimming and bike riding Saturday day and possibly take in the Djanogly Art Gallery in the afternoon.

Drinking and hopefully dancing, Saturday night with a dear friend.

Thanks for all the positive comments.
xx

2 comments:

Doogie Talons said...

Sounds like a good plan... this dear friend on Saturday is not the cause of this heartache is it ?

Well best of luck and have a great time.

x

Sara said...

@Doogie - No, it's a lovely, female mate. Saying that, I'd just love to be sharing the night with that 'other' dear friend. :(


@Barnze - will probably take a look at that place - sounds cool.