Friday, September 29, 2006

That 'life excitement' feeling is returning.

Had a great day today. Feel loads better and ready to really start living life to the full, as much as I can. A great friend of mine treated me to a lovely back massage, for my birthday. Wow! How great it felt and reminded me that I really need to treat myself to this treatment at least once a month. So, I've booked a regular slot for a massage!

Had a wonder round my home town and had a lovely coffee in one of my favourite cafes. Tonight, a friend has invited me and a few others over to hers for a take away curry. Yummmmmm. I have my son also with me tonight, so he'll have fun with a few other kids tonight.

Looking forward to going out tomorrow and next Friday night and feel like having a bit of a spending spree for new clothes..we'll see! Off to see a few gigs and DJs tomorrow night and next Friday, gonna sort of 'live it up' at the awful Cookie Club, just for a bit of a laugh!

Also, I really want to get into regular walking in the Peak District;it's exhilerating, fun, peaceful, beautiful. I feel that this regular scenery and love, really helps my head and heart..and keeps me somewhat grounded.

So, here's to a weekend of fun and happiness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are better, I've really been feeling your pain as I've been sharing similar thoughts and feelings and all I wish is for some happiness for you and peace within your heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FOUR DINNERS said...

Have a great weekend babe. Same as DHG from here. x

Sara said...

Cheers guys

@ Barnze and 4D thanks for the sweer thoughts

@Daniel - those kind words really pulled at my heart and brought tears to my eyes, you beauty. xxx

Anonymous said...

*blush*

:-)

Aunt Jackie said...

I keep meaning to start booking massages and the like, but I always get busy and forget--I bet it was heaven!