Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fireworks..

Forest lost 3-1. My poor son, he was gutted and so was I but still, at least they scored a good goal!

At the moment I don't have an enormous lust to write so I guess I'm going through a dry patch. I went out Saturday, got a tad drunk and a poem surfaced whilst I walked towards a reggae night venue..sadly, I had no pen and thus, couldn't write down my words. Frustrated? You bet! And thus by the morning, I had forgotten the content of the poem..anyway, I enjoyed the reggae night albeit a few hics along the way and this poem sort of sums it up on some level..

Sparks and fireworks?
Exploding in the early morn air-
Funny what love does..
Literally.
Dangerously.
Passsionately,
Sets both the sweet and sour at play -
Against each element..
and yet slowly..
Atrracting again
A magnet..
Retract/Attract.
Bind/Entwined,
In the comfort of love
And what it does..
Whirlwindedly so..

No comments: