Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A visit from my Mum

So I had a visit from my Mum last night! Not an 'actual' visit, but a dreamtime visit..was good to see her in my dream even though the dream was rather distressing at one point; I was saving her from a pool of water, in a holiday resort in Turkey! Maybe she'd come to reassure me and send her love cos I'm not feeling too great at the mo! Madness how these things happen really when we're feeling low or fed up!
We did holiday in Turkey together way back in 1990 and strange that we ended up back there in my dreamtime! Dreams eh? Aren't they great?? It's also great to dream about one who isn't walking this plane of life anymore and actually see, touch and feel them in your dreamtime..

Diane di Prima, also talks about a dream she had whereby her mother visits her after she'd died..interesting stuff!

Today, I feel tried and in need of an early night..not up to feeling sociable really but had a sweet gesture happen today. A guy who's involved with the Highness reggae nights bumped into me, whilst I was on my bike and queried why I hadn't been to the Highness nights for the past few months because he'd got a few cds to give me..How sweet is that?? Hardly know the guy but made me feel thought about and indeed, reminded me about human gestures of kindness and how they can brighten the day! I hope to attend the next Highness for sure and if the cds are given to me, then I'll return the kindness with a beer for said person! Ands no, the guy ain't a letch just a seemingly genuine person, as should be the case on this sort of scene anyways!

Narcissists? Been doing a small training session about this today...have read up about it before but not learnt that much, just peaked in and out of jargon etc.. Interesting stuff espec when you consider the lengths they go to with things..interesting stuff and enlightening!

I guess people often wonder why I act with endless kindness and try not to cause too many waves when I'm upset??You know why I don't? Well at the end of the day by being kind I feel this is right, it feels good and right to me to be as such..not to be so, feels alien to me..Causing waves with others isn't healthy either..I like to know where I stand but I do HATE dishonesty but essentially those who are dishonest, are mentally violating themselves in many ways, in my opinion. Rather practice kindness and understanding than hate and vengence..And I know for a fact that those who do really care about you, no matter how bad they've been in the past, show regret and remorse and try to make things better in their own ways..I'm still considered an 'angel' by someone...long story but I was recently called this..not just an angel but a ________ angel! The prior word I have no memory about what the word was, but i remember angel being at the end of the sentence!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

I believe that these "dream visits" can actually be our loved ones, or soul connections, and various ones visiting us. We may have the dream some place familiar or comfortable just to help us. I have dreamt of my father a few times since he passed January 14. I have good days, and am doing fine, and then some days I just get very sad and miss him a lot.

Guess it will always be that way...

I really think they visit us, plus I do automatic writing, and communicate with various things and people so I dunno. I never feel "alone". lol

Glad you stopped in... sorry I haven't been by in a while... been feelin stressed.

:))