Friday, February 13, 2009

Not Happy Romantic Valentine's??Fuck that shit, it's Crappy Valentines.

Yes, crappy valentines it is, sad to hear this..out of this once romantic mouth of mine. No more. Romance dead and buried. People taking too many liberties to the point that I eject them out of my life. I did this today. I told the man who I was slowly and surely very much falling for, that I am now walking. To walk- means movement away.Away from toxic situations, childlike people who play serious headgames and who have no cosideratin/empathy for another's feelings..

Scenario.
Guy I've been intimate with for over 1, yes, 1 year, I found out has booked a holiday away with his ex partner, who I now found out, is not his ex partner but he's back with her and has been since Xmas. Wanker. No wonder some weekends went passed without him responding to my calls and texts. Laughable bullshit!

I don't like spitting and frothing and I feel like contacting said woman and enlightening her to the situation cos you can bet ya bottom dollar that she knows sweet FA about me. Sistahood is about proetecting my sistas from these sort of men boys. Yeah, I'm angry, upset, distraught, fucked off, sad, emotional, blah blah fuckin fuckin blah!! Sick of these ridiculous opposite sex behaviours! I WILL rise above this crap! I AM WORTH more than this shite. I really am..

Happy Valentines to all of you in love people!

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

You ARE worth more.