Monday, February 16, 2009

The Significance of Dreams and the ethereal

Today, something odd dawned on me. Coincidence, that I dreamt about being in Turkey with my Mum to a few days later finding out the below stuff re. the person I've been intimate with.. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not bonkers yet but I have had some pretty weird, almost like warning dreams trying to sort of direct me into a certain knowledge or indeed, giving me prior knowledge about something in readiness for when shit hits fan so to speak!!

I spoke to my sis about this and she reckons I have a pretty intuitive mind and is indeed jealous that she has no such experiences! Funny really!!

Anyway, enough about that but I reckon my Mum, if she walks on whatever plain of life is def trying to show me another way or lead me to better places! Interesting.

My son had a great birthday and now we await his Forest V Derby experience - bloody skint but looking forward to the match with his buddies and will be a memorable day I'm sure- just hope Forest win..He's enjoying the time off school and it's nice for us to just chill and take things easy!

Healing? It takes time to heal doesn't it?? Having headspace and a clear mind about what is right and wrong, acceptable and unnaceptable behaviour from others, is good for me to keep in focus. My mates have been gems over the past few days and I'm blessed to have such good friends, I really am..they show me the proper sort of love that true friends show and I guess we'll be friends forever more, which is a comforting and warm thought and one that I feel proud and good about..you can have so many associate friends who really, you don't really know the nuts and bolts about them and never do but true friends are hard to come by and I'm so glad that the true friends in my life, have and always seem to remain true and with me.

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

True friends are hard to find and a treasure to keep.

"Time Wounds All Heels" right?? :))

j/k

Well I really get into all the intuitive ethereal stuff, I'm kind of "mediumistic" I guess, but I don't share it with too many because people think y'nuts sometimes. Really don't care if they think it I guess, I enjoy the experiences and like learning new things and opening up new abilities within myself.

Hope your Valentines was happy.

Furtheron said...

Good luck