Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Notebook Would be Good!

Time to get a notebook...again. Time to write. Time to ground, again. Time to get back into the ways of being and feeling who I am. Again. Of late, my creative writing has been dry. PERIOD. I had a poem in my head Saturday when rather drunk, I forgot the content sadly. It would've been a good poem I feel but hell, I forgot it!
I have had no real lust to write or even really had the creative inspiration to do such a thing. My creative energy must've been zapped on some level by the darker forces. Talking of dark forces, I had the most awful nightmare last week you wouldn't believe! Symbolic? I like to think so.. Dream scenario.

'I am in Agistri, the Greek island that I visited last summer. I am with a friend, Liza and her new baby Esme. We are in a room with two grey doors. The doors have been left unlocked and slightly ajar. Liza has ran to sleep in a tent that is erected in the room. A man runs in telling us the forces are coming through the grey door and we MUST lock them. Liza, apparently was bad because she failed to close and lock the doors. Smoke like substances were pouring in through the slightly opened doors. A negative force that felt bad and demonic. I am then being clawed on the top of my head by animal like claws, that I would imagine, are the claws of a Grizzly bear, Polar Bear or some such creature that has long claws...It felt demonic..and harmful...really negative, really harmful' I wake up.

END OF DREAM.

I am scared to leave my bed, open my eyes, move. I lie in my bed, under my quilt and hide until daylight appears. Nightmares are not normally part of my world so I must be feeling some distress.

Through talking with a good friend I have decided on Hypnotherapy. Long story but she's an accomplished and respected therapist. I feel this will be a good therapy for me to try and indeed, utilise and indeed, this is a proved and tried healer.
I aim to cleanse my living space. By this I mean, ritually cleanse it? Sound mad? No, this is something that I do when I feel the energy has become corrupted. Salt, sage and incense are cleansing agents and thus, I plan to do this at the weekend...

The time is ready for a shift and move.

A small unfinished piece of writing..that will be expanded? I hope so...


How far removed have we become?
From the original feeling of genuine love..
From the humane value of sincerity?
Not the search for endless prosperity..

The notebook? I aim to at least jot down my thoughts as and when they arise...

No comments: