Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Reflections

After being around some very good friends last night, I am feeling determined and thinking about many things I would like to do this weekend...I hope to go and see an art exhibition, swim and cycle, cinema visit, maybe a walk in the countryside and maybe a night out either tonight or tomorrow, depending who's out or what is on. I am considering theatre but all of this depends on getting to the place on time..

I've been thinking about this proverb from the bible - I'm not a Christian and I don't read the bible anymore but it's struck a chord somewhat and I sort of like what it implies..


"Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel."

3 comments:

Furtheron said...

There's a lot of good stuff in the bible irrespective of whether you consider, call or practice as a Christian.

Sara said...

Yes, I agree with you on that one...

humanobserver said...

That proverb sounds quite interesting .