Sunday, March 29, 2009

Psychosomatic..

After the past few days of emotional stress, which in many ways equates to quite a while of stress when I think realistically about it, my glands in the front of my neck have enlarged, hardened, are sore and my mouth is dry! So, I guess I'm coming down with some bloody illness and I guess my body is fighting the infection by the help of the lymph nodes or some such. Interestingly, at Yoga the other day, we were doing work on the lymph nodes and aiding their health by certain postures, that indeed, work and massage the lymph nodes, so whether this is related to me falling ill, who knows! Maybe the whole load of stuff has just weighted down on me!

Earlier, I booked to go and see an up and coming band in Birmingham on Wednesday evening, before in fact, my glands swelled up! The band thus far, sound good and I like their influences - check out Broken Records on Myspace, a Scots outfit with excellent influences! Exciting stuff for sure!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60831952
I hope I can bloody get to see this gig, I thought it would be a good thing to do, after my training course on Wednesday. I am so looking forward to do my module 1 of Introduction to union repping, that I pray I am not going to be so ill that I can't attend the course - I'll be well pissed off if so, cos I'm looking forward to get involved in something on a different, meaningful and political level. AND I'm looking forward to be a free spirit in Birmingham for the night!

Pray and send me speedy, healing love and thoughts cyber buddies!