Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Mindset and Surveillance

Mindsets? Interesting how we get caught in patterns of mindset and if we refuse to change them then we stay with what we are used to rather than challenging ourselves or situations we find ourselves in.

For me, this means moving forward and onwards, making a mental wish list and if this isn't granted then move aside. Sounds fair enough to me and in a way, a good way to move forward in life from now on.

Marrakech? Seriously thinking of booking a flight - almost did it last night but got sidetracked and then I was too tired to be bothered. If I do go, it means being a lone traveller I think. A mate has exporessed an interest to come with me but nothing is set in stone and in some ways, I'm pretty happy to go it alone to be perfectly honest and plus, it's a good way to meet fellow travellers along the way which is always a good thing in my opinion...I've always DREAMED about seeing marrakech so yes, I need to make that dream a reality really don't I?

Hoping to see some good friends tonight and catch up cos it's been a long time and I'm eager to share time with them and catch up.

The police are sureveilling protestors, I guess I'm in their databank beings as though I've been attending randon protests since the early 90s. Great stuff and just reinforces the simple fact that NO we DO NOT live ina democracy. we may think we do and we may be made to believe that we do but seriously, we really do not.

No comments: