Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Truth

I did something the other day that I was never sure I would. I had to find out the truth about something that has been on my mind for a long time. I believed the story about an issue from a person I'd been invloved with but as time went on, I kept on wondering whether I was being fed a lie.. So, to find out the truth, I rang someone and was shocked when they told me the opposite of what I had been told! I challenged this and then realised how simple it is for simple to lie about really important things..apparently part of the lying was supposedly, to protect me. But I really wonder about this.

Anyway, things are not good now because of this but I would rather know the truth than be fed a pack of lies and live a lie. I have to focus on the future now.. I'm sad about all of the grizzly detail and deceit but people have their reasons I guess but I'm all for honesty really..

I've restarted Yoga and I do think it is helping me refocus pn what I need, build my emotional strength and move me forward to where I should be heading. I hope so, I truly do.

No comments: