Wednesday, August 30, 2006

God I really want to cry my eyes out today

Well, they say bad luck comes in 3s..it certainly has done for me over these last few days.

1. I lost my mobile phone whilst I was out on Saturday night. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't give a shit about losing it but this one had some messages from my now deceased Mum and a few, from the person I hold dear. I'd purposely saved these messages as they meant something to me - being such a sucky twat and all.

2. Last night I was listening to one of my favourite CDs, fairly loud and then SILENCE! The amplifier had stopped working and no sound was to be heard through the speakers. So, I checked plug fuse, sockets, etc,etc. It seems that this amp is destined to be dead. I'm sad too about this, cos I bought it from a good friend in 1994 who was then going to live in Colombia to try and rekindle the relationship with her mother;who she hadn't seen since she was 7 years old.

3.I wake up this morning, ready and fresh for work. Since my split with my ex, he's been looking after our son during the holidays. He was supposed to be here at 9am to look after my 7 year old son. I rang him at 8.30 to ensure he was up. No answer. I rang at 8.45 again, No Answer. I rang again obsessively from 9 onwards as I have to leave the house at this point to get to work on time. It's now 9.57 and he's still not here. So, I had to ring work, explain the situation and wait.

So I'm feeling like I really need to cry my eyes out and feel fed up that A. I've lost some dear things to me and B. I'm fed up of waiting around for others who don't get their shit together and act selflessly and think about other people's situations.
Sorry about the rant, but I know I get, at least some cyber- sympathy from you guys.
All I want is someone to hug me and say don't worry and wipe my tears. My beautiful friend did that for me Saturday night whilst outside his flat. He really wanted to take me to the pub where I thought I'd lost my phone...he hugged me tightly and I felt he had a genuine sadness for me..how lovely is that. I need that now...

Booo hooo...off to have a bloody big sob!!

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

BIG HUGS xxxxx

"Dry your eyes mate....there's plenty more fish in the sea" - The Streets

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Big hug to you and a wee kiss on the top of your head also!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Big hug to you and a wee kiss on the top of your head also!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sara said...

Cheers Guys..I'm smiling now..all this bad luck shit, is put there to test us I reckon..

@4D Indeed the seas are full of fish but there's only one fish for this mermaid! ;)