Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Visual Gallery

As a way to move forward in life, I like to live out my dreams. I have loads of 'sleeping' dreams and I also have loads of future dreams. I'd love to live out my 'sleeping' dreams however, I think I may be expecting too much here. Although I do belive in fate and destiny. Anyway, without ranting on about those dreams, I've decided to search for images of places that I want to visit in the future and make a sort of, 'future place dream gallery' along my hallway. This entails creating a visual image gallery of where I must see. I may even put a few poems of mine up there too because I do dream about someone I love. Even if this dream never comes true, it'll always be in my heart, one way or another.
So, the places to go in my gallery include the following

Marrakesh - always had a wild desire to see the markets there and consume the gorgeous buildings.
Cuba - Havana - I'd love to go there before Fidel passes away but I fear this is wildly out of sight, unless I make some money..QUICK!
The Lake District - Love the mountains and the lakes together and entirely doable in the near future.
Scotland - Isle of Lewis/Skye - I just have to see where the Wickerman was filmed and also experience Scotland on some level as I've never been there.
Tibet - I've always wanted to be high up near the Himalayas and drink in the gorgeous oranges, reds and yellows of Buddhist monk clothing along with the possibilty of visiting a Monastery.
India - Always had an urge to go to India. I'd love to see the Ganges and take part in some of the Indian festivals.
Naxos - Purely for nostalgic and historical purposes.
Peru - For the music, the ancient civilisations and to ride on the trains.
Southern Ireland - to retrace the path of my ancestors.

More to be added, when I have more time. If you guys out there know of any links for good photos let me know!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sod off with ya advertising!

get zapped said...

It's great to know someone out there is striving to live their dreams! Here is a link to a good friend of mine who has traveled to many places and taken some lovely images along the way!
http://community.webshots.com/user/irkulyen