Saturday, February 17, 2007

Let the fun begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Great end of week and looking forward to a madness night out tonight. Last night was curry night with a load of ranting females, dear oh dear me, I'm surprised we weren't thrown out of the restaurant. At one point in the night, I realised how very different I am from many of my mates albeit a few; different views, utopian outlook on life and more that I can't be arsed to wri about.
A heated debate contained the subject about 'British Pride'. I can honestly say, I don't have hardly any pride as a Brit, I'm afraid! Just my opinion and alwasy has been to most extent. I also realise that the way forward for me, is self-reliance on many levels..feel good about my life and indeed, the ability to be alone and enjoy my own company, if need be.
Tonight should be good. I'm meeting quite a few mates and off to dance. I've been burning the candle a wee bit since Thursday but so what, I'm off work now for a wek! Hooray! Good weekend to all of my Cyberbuddies! :)

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

keep burnin em babe. I'll lend yer a few if yer run out