Saturday, February 10, 2007

Snowfall and affluence

What a wonderful night last night. Gorgeous snow started to fall on my journey to my beloved friend's place. The snow was falling that fast, that I decided to get a cab over, which was a little bit affluent really but who gives a shit! Anyway, had a lovely night with some interesting discussions, as always. I was glad to see my friend has now got his bike sorted, good on him! Another member of the human race using two wheels. Such a sense of freedom does the bike give you, a real sense of freedom, adrenaline and happiness. Well, it does for me at least.Anyway, much wine and laughter was had last night and a wonderful sense of escapism from the drudge of daily life.
Today? I've been a lazy, lazy shit. I was woken at 8.15ish by a text message from my beloved friend and then fell back to sleep until 10.30. I then went downstairs and made myself some food and read the paper a little. This afternoon I pondered with a mate about going for a curry but she declined the offer as she was wanting a quiet, lazy night in. So, I then lie in bed again reading, to fall asleep again! I had quite a few mad dreams and woke up at 6.00pm! What a lazy bugger I've been..I can't believe my beloved was up and active at 8.15! What a bloody hero and a little energy fiend.
So tonight, I'm gonna chill and get a take away i reckon, shouldn't really spend my hard earned cash on one, as I've just paid a load of money on a gas and electric bill, but hell I could be dead tomorrow like Anne Nicole Smith so - Enjoy the moment is what I say!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Another member of the human race using two wheels.

Awesome! And whenever I can, I'm using two feet ... those things at the bottom of my legs! :)

Aunt Jackie said...

I totally agree "Live For The Moment", because we don't really know if we get another moment afterwards. Glad you enjoyed my Val day story, life can be so beautifully painful sometimes... bad but good.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance." -Unknown

Note: I tested the link, and it looks like if you take away the extra slash "/" that it will work... I also notice that there is a little broken code lower in your links list, the-> Survival<>/li> (just need to take the extra '>' out of the bracket.

Should fix you right up!