Saturday, February 16, 2008

Alcohol Ruination

Oh fuckinada, again, I have a HORRIBLE hangover. I went for a GORGEOUS curry last night at Shabab Nan Kebab, a wicked curry house in Radford, Nottingham where you can take your own wine, and take it we did! The whole meal came to £10 each for a main meal, popadoms and nans. CHEAP or what? Good tasty food too and the staff were absolutely wonderful.
BUT I HATE having hangovers, it ruins my day so much. I'd planned to -
Swim
Decorate
Buy in some food for next week.
I only think I'll only realistically manage to swim and buy food now. What a fucking waste of a Saturday and a gorgeous one at that.

I didn't receive any Valentine's cards again, oh well, I guess noone loves me right now...OK so Valentine's is commercial bullshit but I'm afraid I'm still a romantic at heart and like such trivialities. My kids thought I'd sent them their cards, I said I hadn't, I lied to them and said I didn't write like the writing in the cards, whether they believe me remains to be seen...but still, it's nice for them to think they may have a secret admirer!

I'm missing Beloved, I'm missing having no contact and I wish I knew how he was doing. I really hope things are OK for him and hope he's over the initial shock of his stuff from a few weeks back.. Everyday he still enters my thoughts and I think he always will, it's just a shame that so many things change and so many timings are so wrong. Maybe I was just alone in my thoughts all of the times of knowing him but I truly believe instinctively that I wasn't. Who knows, maybe the mind and heart plays more tricks on us than we care to believe...

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

On the bright side if you didn't get hangovers you'd drink like me!!! ;-)

I'd have sent you a card but Caz insisted I do nowt for Valentines so i didn't. She got the hump. "You said do nowt" I insisted. "When have you ever listened to me?" she asked.

Women!!!!

Furtheron said...

Ahh the memories of those pounding headaches, the dry mouth, the slight shake of the hand etc. I then found the best remedy was to start drinking again - soon I forgot all about that and could face the world again.

I don't recommend that route by the way....