Friday, February 22, 2008

Wake Up Call

Woke up at 7.30am via text by A, inviting me over today, sarcastic banter between the texts but funny aswell! But, I've already planned to see mates tonight, however I said that I could spend tomorrow with him..so I plan to cycle over to his, which is a good thing cos there's cycle lanes all the way to where he is although I was rather worried about leaving my bike outside as he lives in a renowned dodgy area but has a nice flat, it has to be said. I can leave my bike inside so that's all good! I guess I'll take the day as it comes..maybe take some wine over and go with the flow..Gosh..

He also shocked me today cos he's been up all night at uni doing some work towards his final dissertation, however he manages to stay awake all night, totally beats me!!
Today? Shopping for some outfit for my friend's wedding next week, swim, sauna and then meet mates and all being well, off to Moog for some techno and may even ring A and pay him an early morning visit!

Hoorah for the weekend...

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

I am so glad to hear of these latest developments, that you are enjoying your time and that something nice is developing for you!

YAY!!! Hope you enjoy yourself tremendously.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Lots of vodka and you will ;-)