Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts...

Today, I woke up full of cold! So, I spent the day in bed...I read yesterday about Union Busters..these guys are nasty shits and need bombing off the planet - basically, hired by employers to work against staff joining a union! Crapness! Companies who've used these services according to the article were -
Amazon
Honeywell
Virgin Atlantic
T Mobile

I got really scared last night when the Earth tremor happened..5.4 on the scale and it has to be said, I panicked even mroeso because I'm all alone now so felt scared cos I had no-one to share my fear with! Dear me, it put a few things into perspective that's for sure!

Today I had random texting back and forth with A, I'm planning to go and see him at this week, all being well. He was at Uni working again and I guess again, he did his Reggae radio show last night.He played one of shows back to me last week and it sounded cool although he reckons only a few peeps prob listen in...I'm finding it quite hard to 'trust' certain aspects on some levels, I won't go into detail but I realise I need a rebirth in my thoughts and I need to take things day by day and just enjoy moments and try to stay free from analysing things and seeing the worst in scenarios, mistrusting and the like..dear me..

I sent the book back to B with a sweet card with best wishes greetings. I had a very small chat with him on Sunday due to his sending me an email, but he was busy and didn't want to talk about stuff that's happening for him, which is indeed, fair enough. I think he needs proper time to sort his head out about so much stuff that has happened over the past few years and thus, I feel, he's vulnerable at the moment.

I have a friend's wedding to attend this weekend...I'm looking forward to it but hope this cold lifts.. I'm not looking forward to a visit to the hospital next week..I'm finally being good to my body and getting a general women's health check and other stuff checked out, which I meant to do ages ago and never did, so this will let me know whether I'm OK or whether I'm not...Fingers crossed all will be good!!!

4 comments:

Furtheron said...

The cold is a bummer - hope it clears for you soon.

I totally missed the earth quake but then we were nowhere near the centre of it.

Fingers crossed on the hospital. Damn that reminds me I've a dentist check up first thing tomorrow!

Furtheron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Hey thanks FOUTR, yeah the hosp should be fine and just some routine checks that I've been meaning to get around with and keep on getting reminders about but have ignored and indeed, neglected over the past few years..
Good luck at the dentist!
x

FOUR DINNERS said...

I met a 'union buster' in a pub. He was boasting how he'd intimidated employees of a particular company at Heathrow.

I am now barred from said pub.

He is currently recovering from a broken nose, arm and leg.

I'm not a thug (honest) but I do tend to get angry sometimes.

No charges are forthcoming 'cause I ain't dumb either. Several witnesses swore blind he started it.

I could say the bones snapping made me queezy but they didn't. Somebody waded in and stopped a few more snapping.

We're at war and most don't know it.

The UK is virtually a dictatorship and so few have twigged it yet.

'Che still lives in spirit' eh? ;-)