Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random mentalness

So, I was invited to my friend Gangstaman's, for a meal that he was going to cook last night. I haven't seen him for ages but we speak most weeks and have long, deep conversations about many things..he seems to be opening up in many ways and indeed showing a sense of trust, which for him, I feel is difficult..it's sort of nice to get to know him slowly, I like this fact.
Anyway, the meal? Other stuff cropped up in the form of a mate needing some support so I agreed to meet up with her. In the end, we ended up going into the city, pub crawling up towards Radford and then ending up at a club night that I really enjoyed. Gangstaman said to ring him if I were in the city, so I did!

Ended up paying him a visit in my inebriated state and what a lovely visit it was too! He makes me laugh and he's a tender-hearted soul, under the hard exterior. I'm glad I saw him. The more I see him, the more irresistible I'm finding him!
He gave me a flower for Valentine's Day, which I thought was rather sweet but repsonded with a ridiculous comment, I guess I too, am having difficulties with trust issues, sadly, I forgot to bring the flower home with me....Hmmph.. He's invited me to a night he's involved with and indeed DJing at, in April, at The Maze. To go or not to go? That is the question.
So, as I sat amongst the freezing frost, being driven back home this morning, Nottingham Embankment and the Meadows, had a rather rosy beautiful feel to the air and the scenery..I should've suggested a walk with Gangstaman before I departed, that would've been truly delightful..

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Why is there a question? You have no reason not to go do you?

Go - have fun.

Sara said...

Hm I guess I just get all nervous and the like, you know? I'm like this uber confident woman and yet in these situations, I get a little nervous on the inside and panic a little! Silly me, still a while til April so let's see what the heavens bring... ;-)