Monday, March 03, 2008

Feeling of Light and happiness..

Maybe my angel dream was more poignant than I imagined? Recently, I've started to feel more happier than I've felt in quite a while. I guess being relaxed about everything, having sweet times with friends and indeed A, are making my life feel good and positive. Happiness has to come from within too, it's true but I think and indeed I know I am an essentially happy, positive person..

I know I'm falling for A, I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I feel that I should just enjoy the moments when I do see him and not get all caught up in any imagined detail..I have issues around trust and I sorta know that makes two of us, in all reality, but the crying episode and his comforting me last week, has touched me on a really deep level.

Anyway, I've wrote a little poem recently poem and I really like the contrast in this poem.. it makes complete sense to me but it may seem obscure to the reader..you had to be in the moment to understand what it means maybe?

Urban Clouds

Under the soft whiteness,
A heaven, amongst the hell.
White fluffy clouds of lovingness,
Float, rest and swell..
Bury the burning skin -
With clouds of cotton white,
Peaceful, serene, welcoming -
Restful urban delight -
Inner city dream;
Calm, clear, meditative,
Far from urban screams,
Warm, muffled sedative,
Dreamstate place - hypnotic..
Transcends place and time..
Beauty in simplicity..
Inner city clouds..

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Like the poem very good.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Like it. I always have this vision of you sitting there with flowers in your hair saying "Peace man" and smoking some good stuff.

I'm convinced you'd have made a bloody good hippy!

(Some of my best mates were /are hippies)