Thursday, March 13, 2008

Too old for this

So today, I'm feeling a little confused about quite a few things..my head feels a little full and not quite sure where it wants to go..I think I need to follow the words and a poem of Derek Walcott.
I think it's time for me to knuckle down and love and forgive myself more than anyone else in the whole wide world (apart from my kids of course). I wish that angel who visited me, a month or so ago in my dreams/reality, would reappear..I know he won't because when you wish for somthing to happen, it never happens but when you remain static, it comes to you..


I'm red faced because I've drank a few glasses of red wine and I'm feeling all wind swept after my cycle there and back to the city..I will have an early night and I hope I wake up feeling a little more clearer...

4 comments:

Furtheron said...

I little bit of AA philosophy here - take it or leave it as you wish.

It is "Let Go and Let God". A phrase I try to remember and act on when I'm confused over stuff - in prinicple it is let the stuff ride out and whatever should be will be in the end....

Sara said...

Yeah, that's very true and sorta similar to what Shakti Gawain writes about..she comes from an eastern philosophy angle...I guess at times like this, it never ceases to amze me that I don't end up drinking more to deal with the confusion! Ohh vicious circle..thanks FOUTR, very sweet of you to make such valid points:-)

FOUR DINNERS said...

He's a good bloke babe. Sadly I'm down half a b of v by the time I've arrived so I'll come back later as I'm feeling angry so not so constructive (wow!!!! constructive after half a b of v!!!! impressive!!!!)

g'night sleep tight x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.